Basic training (day 1)
- Basics of presenting events, moderation techniques
- Speaking in front of audiences
- Tips and tricks for a proper introduction / conclusion
- Moderation on stage or in the studio
- Addresses of welcome, introduction, how to captivate the audience
- Announcement and back announcement of a key note speaker
- Chairing a Q&A session or moderating a discussion
- Checklist for presenters
- What is on the note cards – and what is not?
Exercises with video analysis
For an infections moderation, the entire person in action is crucial. Only if you hear and watch yourself you get a proper impression of yourself. You will learn how to analyze differences between self-perception (how do I want to appear) and the way others perceive you (how do I appear) and to find your authentic style with confident body language and presence.