Advanced training (day 2)
For all those having already gathered first experience in moderating events or those who attended the basic training.
- Briefing and preparing moderations
- free moderation
- Speaking with a mic, stage procedures
- Dealing with critical circumstances
- Conversation techniques, interviews, panel discussion
- What to do when nobody in the audience dares to ask the first question
- Key aspects of casting
- What does an appropriate showreel include?
- How to obtain engagements as a presenter or moderator
2 days live in the studio
The training includes useful exercises such as video analysis to optimize your performance. You learn how to best apply for an engagement, what material and documents you need, and also how to perfectly prepare for your performance.
Upon request, each participant has the opportunity of an individual consultation with the image consultant to analyze his/her ideal colors for business and leisure time – including national and international dress code as well as styling tips.